Bayco Guard for Flag Poles
– Made of Durable Vinyl
– Economical Solution for Repairs
– Easy to Install with Heat Gun
No more fiberglass slivers from your flag poles. An economical and easy way to re-new and protect splintered, cracked, faded, scratched, or dirty poles. Quickly applies with heat gun and will last for years. Available in two different colors for both regulatory and tournament poles. Comes in 250′ roll.
CAUTION! Bayco Guard is a Heat Sensitive Product. Exposure to Temperatures over 90F (32C) may cause the product to shrink prematurely.
Operating a Heat Gun for Shrink Tubbing:
Carefully follow all the manufacturer’s instructions for proper use of your heat gun.
Since heat gun temperatures vary widely, first test your heat gun by shrinking a small piece of shrinkable tubing over a sample product.
- Hold the heat gun about 4 inches (102mm) away from the tubing.
- Using a continuous circular motion, begin by aiming the heat at the center of the object. Direct the heat from the center outwards, towards the ends. (This will eliminate the possibility of trapping air and developing surface bulges.)
- Apply heat to all sides of the object for uniform conformity.
1/2" Regulation Pole, 3/4" Tournament Pole